Saving Moses is looking for a detail oriented, proficient Logistics Coordinator to organize and coordinate office procedures to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to both implement and create systems. Candidates should be passionate about mission of saving babies where help is most needed but least available.
- Assist with monthly accounting processes- work with Director to monitor foreign program expenditures, initiate wire transfers and check requests, produce monthly credit card material requisition for accounting, input donor funds into donor database
- Coordinate all Saving Moses team travel for staff living both domestic and abroad- arrange travel for domestic and international travel for all team members including logistics planning, visa acquisitions, and accounting procedures.
- Facilitate Founder’s event planning- coordinate and plan founder’s speaking and interview events, ensuring that all logistics are in place for a seamless event, optimizing the Saving Moses mission when possible and appropriate.
- Serve as Charity Registration Liaison to contracted company ensuring that all registrations are completed accurately and on time.
- Oversee Saving Moses Customer Service– perform scheduled spot checks on outsourced customer service functions; answer all customer service emails; maintain a customer service document to optimize responses.
- Contribute to an efficient and organized office- manage BRE account, order supplies, take meeting notes, file paperwork, manage Master Calendar, and coordinate other pertinent office functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Non Profit Management, or the like
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in office management preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Strong organization skills
- Working knowledge of office processes
Fill out the application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.