Development and Communications Manager
Saving Moses is looking for an enthusiastic fundraiser and a strategic communicator to generate and maintain sustainable funding streams for this nonprofit. The ideal candidate will be a self-governed, goal oriented, personable but assertive and able to meet set funding goals. Candidates should be passionate about the mission of saving babies where help is most needed but least available.
- Develop and implement an annual promotion plan- to serve as the overarching blueprint for all communications and fundraising efforts. Include methods of tracking and reporting effectiveness of all major endeavors.
- Manage Saving Moses communications– strategically communicate the mission and vision to engage and raise constituents through key communications channels including the Saving Moses websites, blog, social media, letters, promotional pieces, and video. Oversee and optimize relationships with independent contractors to contribute to a cohesive communications strategy.
- Develop a strategic and sustainable major gifts program– cultivate and maintain relationships with churches, individuals, and corporations to provide ongoing major gift funding.
- Develop, plan and execute funding campaigns and events – engage current and rally new contributors to increase the donor base, raise funds, and generate visibility
- Oversee continual development of Saving Moses websites– ensure that the website stays current and fresh with updated designs, layout, and content. Utilize Google Analytics, SEO, and other reporting mechanisms to improve site views, bounce rates, and conversion rates. Work with web contractor to ensure that sites are protected and secure against external threats.
- Oversee Saving Moses in-house letters– supply copy and coordinate with external contractors to produce and send monthly partner statements and receipts.
- Full time
- Exempt/ salary
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, marketing, nonprofit management or the like
- Experience with major gifts and development
- Outstanding writer and communicator, able to produce materials that need little editing
- Experience with fundraising campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Preferred experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Willingness to travel internationally
Saving Moses is looking for a detail oriented, proficient Office Manager to organize and coordinate office procedures to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with the ability to both implement and create systems. Candidates should be passionate about mission of saving babies where help is most needed but least available.
- Assist with monthly accounting processes- work with Director to monitor foreign program expenditures, initiate wire transfers and check requests, produce monthly credit card material requisition for accounting, input donor funds into donor database
- Coordinate all Saving Moses team travel for staff living both domestic and abroad- arrange travel for domestic and international travel for all team members including logistics planning, visa acquisitions, and accounting procedures.
- Facilitate Founder’s event planning- coordinate and plan founder’s speaking and interview events, ensuring that all logistics are in place for a seamless event, optimizing the Saving Moses mission when possible and appropriate.
- Serve as Charity Registration Liaison to contracted company ensuring that all registrations are completed accurately and on time.
- Oversee Saving Moses Customer Service– perform scheduled spot checks on outsourced customer service functions; answer all customer service emails; maintain a customer service document to optimize responses.
- Contribute to an efficient and organized office- manage BRE account, order supplies, take meeting notes, file paperwork, manage Master Calendar, and coordinate other pertinent office functions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Non Profit Management, or the like
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience in office management preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Strong organization skills
- Working knowledge of office processes
Fill out the application and submit to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.