bring love, light, and hope to
the least of these in Cambodia.
You care about the world’s most vulnerable. You are compelled to be a voice
for the voiceless. You want to engage in hands-on, meaningful work.
Travel with us to Cambodia and make a life-changing difference
for little ones who need genuine love, care, and protection.
WHEN: July 5th-14th
TOTAL COST: $2,695
- $500 due immediately to hold spot- nonrefundable
- $1000 due April 1, 2018
- $1195 due by June 1, 2018
- Included in the trip price:
- Roundtrip airfare from LAX to Cambodia
- Hotel with wifi
- Some excursions
- Ground Transportation
- Daily breakfast
- Administrative costs- guides, translators, etc.
- Not included in the price
- Domestic airfare to/from LAX
- Lunch, dinner, snacks
- Visa and passport fees
- Travel insurance
- Phone calls and laundry
*Late payments may result in forfeiting your spot. The trip must be paid in full prior to departure.
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8am- Breakfast at hotel
- 8:30am- Devotions and group time
- 9am- Depart for NightCare Center
- 9:30am- Meet with mother who brings child to NightCare
- 10am- Work in NightCare- painting, cleaning, maintenance projects
- 12:00pm- Lunch at nearby restaurant
- 1:00pm- Hotel downtime
- 3:00pm- Visit NightCare neighborhood
- 5:00pm- Attend NightCare- play with babies and toddlers, assist NightCare staff
- 7:00pm- Dinner
- 9:00pm- Back to hotel
- Why do I need to complete an application? Saving Moses protects the world’s most vulnerable babies and toddlers. We require a background check and application to ensure that everyone we bring into our centers is safe around children.
- What are the accommodations like? We stay at a trusted hotel that is basic but clean and comfortable. Amenities include air conditioning, hot showers, wifi, double occupancy (unless you pay extra for single occupancy), television, telephone, and safe.
- What kind of food will I be eating? Despite being a developing country, Phnom Penh is a cosmopolitan city with restaurants of various cuisines.
- I do not have experience working with children or travelling abroad. Is it okay if I go? As long as you pass our application process and are ready to love the NightCare babies and toddlers, absolutely! Our seasoned Saving Moses staff will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have the tools you need to make this an enjoyable trip. We will provide you with the training you need to work in the centers, interact with the locals, and experience the Khmer culture.